Salesforce Technical Delivery Manager (New York)
Bluewolf is a place where innovative thinkers and collaborative workers can thrive. We value our employees as much as we value our customers, and engaging both is at the heart of our business.
The Technical Delivery Manager is crucial to the success of our Beyond Developer Community. This innovative leadership position provides opportunities for thought leadership across our development practice by focusing on passionate development of our technical services, and ensuring delivery quality in our client engagements.
Our Delivery Managers never do just one thing! The Technical Delivery Manager will have the opportunity to become a leader in a successful and innovative consulting organization through both technical and management activities.
We are looking for someone who can foster encourage and foster mentorship, drive innovative solutions, act as trusted advisors to our clients, engage with our business objectives, collaborate with leadership and peers, and embody the Bluewolf culture. This role is perfect for an experienced developer looking to grow their leadership skills.
- Build, develop, mentor and manage a high-performing team with a strong focus on employee engagement in a thriving, growing industry
- Monitor and manage to key performance indicators for the delivery organization
- Scope larger projects and validate solutions/scope for team
- Oversee quality of delivery in scope and execution
- Manage technical workstreams on complex, enterprise-level engagements
- Manage expectations with executive clients and sponsors
- Manage code and data quality and risk
- Collaborate internally to ensure alignment of and achievement of business goals
- Collaborate with sales on technical solutions to drive innovation for clients and prospects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited college/university.
- Prior Salesforce and Force.com experience preferred
- 5-10 years of experience with the following:
- Object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Relational databases, including work with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
- MVC design patterns and an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts)
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development / staging / production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Excellent communication
- Must be willing and able to mentor, support and develop a team of varying levels of experience
- Proven leadership experience, including demonstrating the ability to achieve results through leading others
- Strong relationship management skills, including working in a fast paced environment and interacting with senior executives
- Previous experience with people management and resource development
- Solid client relationship and account leadership skills
- Ability to effectively run a room
- Experience managing client expectations and having difficult conversations
- Excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills, and impeccable business judgment and decision making abilities
- Travel up to 30%
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top