Salesforce Technical Architect, PMO (US)
Provides technical or business analytical leadership for specific technical objectives within the PMO and our Technical Team. Demonstrates thoughtful leadership related to emerging web technologies, web design integration, prototyping, database driven content, and web based user interfaces. Ability to learn, analyze, apply and troubleshoot new technologies quickly to solve business problems. Provides advanced technical and/or business consultative services to sales during the contractual process. Mentor technical staff on projects. Strong understanding of relational databases and has developed a competency around MS SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle.
- Self starter who can work effectively individually and with PMO team members toward PMO objectives.
- Collaborate with the Technical community leaders in training initiatives.
- Has built integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect using existing tools.
- Facilitate and participate in code reviews with senior and junior staff. Coach staff on ensuring code meets Bluewolf and Salesforce standards.
- Proven ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation using a database, and potentially containing very large data sets.
- Facilitate and attend Solution Design Review Sessions for inflight projects and follow up with team.
- Participate in Contract Reviews to weigh in on the technical portion.
- Travel 10%
Technical Experience Requirements:
- Has attained both Force.com and Advanced Developer Salesforce.com levels of certification
- Takes a lead role on development initiatives and provides mentorship and direction to less experienced developers.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases, including work with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
- Prior experience working with an excellent understanding of the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern
- Professional development experience with an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts)
- Familiarity with the basic concepts of good UI design and ability to advise projects as to good UI design practices
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Experience in training and writing training documentation
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Able to interact effectively with consultants, sales teams and customers.
- Adaptable to changing requirements, changing schedules.
- Ability and desire to participate in project technical scoping, technical specification review, training of new staff and of emerging Salesforce technologies to existing staff.
- Ability to understand and communicate downstream needs and effects of any given solution design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires a bachelor degree in Computer Science and 4-6 years of work experience consulting
- Computer Science degree preferred
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top