Salesforce Technical Architect, Paris
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now.
We’re the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason—our technology-driven method combines our team’s years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it’s always now.
About the role.
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT’s and work in partnership with the business consultants.
- Technical code achieves passing rating during regular review by Senior Developers.
- Build integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect using existing tools available including the BW Integrator.
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository.
- Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation using a database, and potentially containing very large data sets.
- Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute.
- Achieve Salesforce.com certification requirements as a developer and advanced developer
- Takes a lead role on development initiatives and provides mentorship and direction to less experienced developers
- Effectively collaborates with project team and client resources to determine functional requirements
- Able to effectively facilitate Technical Process Review sessions
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases, including work with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
- Prior experience working with an excellent understanding of the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern
- Professional development experience with an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts)
- Familiarity with the basic concepts of good UI design and ability to advise projects as to good UI design practices
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Prior Salesforce and Force.com experience
- Has attained both Force.com and Advanced Developer Salesforce.com levels of certification
- Seeks ongoing Opportunities for Professional Development
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Able to interact effectively with customers, and stay focused on customer objectives
- Adaptable to changing requirements, changing schedules
- Ability and desire to participate in project planning and scoping, both in a project kickoff role as well as a pre-sales role
- Ability to manage commitments across multiple projects
- Ability to communicate project exceptions (e.g. slipping schedules) to project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note: Travel is likely to be between 50-75% of the time.
If this sounds like your ideal next role, please submit your CV via the online application button. Please note that closing date for applications will be 21st November, 2016.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top