Salesforce Technical Architect (Atlanta)
We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. We are a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now. We're the proven Salesforce partner for a reason—our technology-driven method combines our deep expertise with vetted accelerators and solutions to create measurable results for our clients. We're looking for strong Technical Architect to join our Bluewolf Beyond practice. As our Technical Architect, you will assume responsibility for the following:
- Assigned to large client engagements and designs elegant and scalable custom code solutions on these projects
- Effectively collaborates with business consultants, project team and client resources to determine technical and functional requirements
- Provides advanced technical and/or business consultative services during both the pre-sales and post sales cycle
- Delegate development work to other team members as needed and oversee that the build is done to according to standards
- Effectively facilitates Technical Process Review sessions and technical UAT's
- Gathers data migration requirements, analyzes data quality requirements, defines a data quality migration plan and executes.
Technical skills and general requirements for this Technical Analyst role are as follows:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4-6 years' prior experience in a consultative role with 2-5 years of prior Salesforce and Force.com experience
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented concepts and development experience with design patterns including MVC and MVC framework (ex. Ruby on Rails, Struts)
- Prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Experience with relational databases, including work with SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
- Has attained both Force.com and Advanced Developer Salesforce.com levels of certification
- Knowledge of Agile development practices
- Open to travel up to 75%
Our Technical Architect is a technical super hero on large client engagements that drives the design and execution of custom code solutions on these key projects. We need someone to leverage his/her skills, knowledge, and experience to grow our business, lead the team to the forefront of innovation and help raise the next generation of Bluewolf Beyond Developers. We work as a team to inspire each other, push our creativity, and hold true to our ideals. Apply today to learn more about our Pack and why NOW is the best time to join our dynamic team.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top