Salesforce Sr. Developer (Atlanta)
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT, and work in partnership with the business consultants
- Technical code achieves passing rating during regular review by Senior Developers.
- Build integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect using existing tools available including the BW.Integrator.
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository.
- Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan, perform complex data migrations requiring transformations using a database and potentially containing very large data sets. Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute.
- Travel probable: 25-50%
- Achieve Salesforce.com certification requirements as developer and advanced developer.
Technical Experience Requirements:
- Prior Salesforce and Force.com experience
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases, including work with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
- Prior experience working with an excellent understanding of the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern
- Professional development experience with an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts)
- Familiarity with the basic concepts of good UI design and ability to advice projects as to good UI design practices
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including
- development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Able to interact effectively with customers, and stay focused on customer objectives
- Adaptable to changing requirements, changing schedules
- Ability and desire to participate in project planning and scoping, both in a project kickoff role as well as a pre-sales role
- Ability to manage commitments across multiple projects
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Ability to communicate project exceptions (e.g. slipping schedules) to project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 1-4 years of experience as a developer
- Computer Science degree preferred
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top