Salesforce Senior Consultant (Los Angeles)
This individual reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, business models, business requirements, and user needs. He/she is able to formulate and implement more complex systems / solutions that parallel overall business strategies that will foster growth and continuity. The consultant is responsible for managing both relationships with customers and technology-enabled process improvement/redesign. The consultant relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The consultant is able to lead specific portions of projects and manage his/her own engagements.
Come be a part of our newest office and quickly growing team in Los Angeles, California. As a Senior Consultant, you will have the opportunity to help grow and shape our team, make a huge impact in the west region, and play a lead role in client relationships and delivery.
- Works effectively individually, with Bluewolf team members, and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate
- Is able to exercise independent judgment on client engagements
- Demonstrates the ability to perform Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration / integration duties as directed
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills
- Can be called on to participate in Bluewolf sales initiatives
- Technical Background / Degree Program preferred.
- Able to discuss experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (up to 50% possible)
- Able to discuss the benefits of a Software as a Service Model
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Knowledge around agile methodology or Certified Scrum Master preferred, but not required.
- PMP certification preferred but not required.
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
- Requires a bachelor degree in a related area, 2-5 years of work experience in the field and at least 1 year of consulting experience.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top