Salesforce Engineer (Tri-State)
We're the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason— our technology-driven method combines our team's years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it's always now.
- Work effectively individually and with team members to achieve customer satisfaction and success.
- Technical code achieves passing rating during regular review.
- Build integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect using existing tools available.
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository.
- Travel likely: 50-75%.
- Requirement to be onsite in Brighton minimum 3 days per week.
- Achieve Salesforce.com certification requirements; Platform Developer I and II.
Technical Experience Requirements:
- Effectively collaborates with project team and client resources to deliver on technical requirements.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc).
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases, including work with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
- Prior experience working with an excellent understanding of the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern.
- Professional development experience with an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts).
- Familiarity with the basic concepts of good UI design and ability to advise projects as to good UI design practices.
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly scrum and sprint based delivery.
- Prior Salesforce and Force.com experience.
- Possessing both Platform Dev I and II certifications is highly desirable.
- Seeks ongoing opportunities for Professional Development.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Able to interact effectively with customers, and stay focused on customer objectives.
- Adaptable to changing requirements, changing schedules.
- Ability and desire to participate in project planning and scoping, both in a project kickoff role as well as a pre-sales role.
- Ability to manage commitments across multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate project exceptions (e.g. slipping schedules) to project manager.
- Ability to serve as a mentor for the junior development team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires a bachelor degree in Computer Science and 1-3 years of consulting work experience.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top