Salesforce Developer (London)
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now. We're the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason—our technology-driven method combines our team's years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it's always now.
About the role.
We work as a team. Our ultimate asset is that we inspire each other, push our creativity, and hold true to our ideals. Our goal is to identify value for businesses and enable solutions for success. The problems we solve are varied across industry, technology, and complexity. We scrum daily, work in short sprints, have code reviews, and meet weekly to develop professional skills. You'll be developing web applications using Cloud platforms and interact with Force.com and Heroku building both back-end and front-end solutions.
Day in the Office.
- Extending Salesforce functionality
- Apex Triggers
- Integration with existing systems
- Web Services with REST API and SOAP
Data migration of potentially high volumes:
- Data cleansing
- Data transformation
- Data loading
What skills do we expect from you.
- Experience with an OO programming language (Java, C#, C++, etc..)
- Understanding of design patterns
- Experience with relational databases
- Self motivated, team player
- Desire to learn
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Experience with Salesforce a huge plus
- Experience in mobile development (iOS or Android) a nice-to-have
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top