Salesforce Developer I (Seattle)
Are you a champion of agile methodologies? Passionate about development processes and innovative design? We may have just the job you're looking for! We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. We are a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions across the entire Salesforce platform that are designed to create results. Now. We are actively searching for a creative Junior Developer to join our compelling team. As a Junior Developer, you will be tasked with the following:
- Development of web applications using Cloud platforms
- Interacting with Force.com, Heroku, and AWS building both back-end and front-end solutions
- Utilizing TDD and pair programming
- Participate in daily scrums, code reviews and weekly meetings
- Join client meeting to communicate status, give demos, provide timelines and offer insight
We work as a team to inspire each other and push our creativity so week are seeking Junior Developers with backgrounds that include:
- Solid skills in the following: CSS, HTML, jQuery
- Experience in mobile development (iOS or Android) preferred
- Degree in Computer Science (or related field) preferred, open to those who have successfully completed boot camps
At Bluewolf, we believe every person contributes equally to our success. We encourage unconventional thinking and see fun as an essential part of reinforcing our bonds with each other. We admire independence, thrive on the discomfort of a challenge and see opportunity in ambiguity. We're bound by a passion for finding answers so if you share these same passions, we strongly encourage you to apply TODAY to learn more and find out why your future should be with Bluewolf.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top