Sales Director, Commercial (Chicago)
We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. We are a next generation services agency dedicated to building meaningful, digital solutions on the Salesforce platform. We joined forces with IBM iX to accelerate us on our mission to be the #1 brand known for creating incredible customer moments with Salesforce. We're experiencing rapid growth and looking to add the vital role of Sales Director to our incredible Pack.
Our Sales Director is someone who is an energetic, charismatic leader with a passion for injecting excitement and experience to a selling team. This role is not simply about managing a pipeline, but rather about engaging with customers and creating valuable solutions that will help solve their business challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 7 years selling experience in a Software/Services environment, inclusive of 2-3 years' experience leading a successful sales team
- Experience carrying annual quota greater than $3M or team quota greater than $10M
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced team-oriented, sales-driven environment
- Comfortable working with C-Level partners and clientele
- Experience with Channel Management and the ability to manage channel partners
- Experience with Salesforce as a user or in the Salesforce ecosystem preferred
About the Role:
- Manage your book of business through accurate forecasting and communication with colleagues and leadership
- Manage a strong team of sales professionals around a $15-25 million team quota
- Generate and drive opportunities to meet quota expectations
- Produce strategic account plans and manage to them
- Sell innovative solutions to new and existing accounts
- Execute contractual agreements in complex procurement environments
- Utilize Salesforce to manage pipeline, account, and opportunity information in accordance with Bluewolf processes
- Manage relevant client relationships and recommend program solutions from the set of industry and practice driven offerings
- Lead meetings with executive clientele and internal partners to gain clear understanding of client objectives and execute accordingly
If you are a motivated, experienced entrepreneur who is resilient, creative and possesses a "hunter" mentality, this may be the role you have been waiting for. At Bluewolf, it's always about being 100% real. We're all about defying conventional thinking, creating new methods and using proven insight to create successful, measurable business outcomes. We're bound to each other by a passion for finding answers and never giving up. We admire independence and independent thinking and we love personalities that don't fit molds. If that fits your mold of what you seek in an employment opportunity, we encourage you to apply TODAY! The future is always NOW. Find out why your future should be with Bluewolf.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top