Recruiter, London - 00725 - 2017
The goal. This Global Talent Acquisition Organization is to be the leading provider of finding, nurturing and cultivating talent in the salesforce.com ecosystem in the world. Recruiting top talent helps chart our course to becoming the #1 salesforce.com consulting partner in the world and positions the company for the continual innovation in cloud transformation. The talent acquisition team is responsible for partnering with a diverse set of functional groups within the organization organizations by meeting their talent demands and cultivating an exceptional candidate experience.
As a Bluewolf recruiter, you will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment and requisition management. This role is extremely entrepreneurial and we are seeking a strategic thinker who is ready to take charge and grow. You will be part of a small team with a big impact. We have a get-it-done attitude and are up for every hiring challenge. Happy hours and team events are just part of the job…
- Work with Hiring Managers to define requirements, set expectations and communicate update
- Responsible for defining, planning and executing search strategies with direct sourcing.
- Responsible for weekly communications and status updates to stakeholders
- Develop and manage a world class candidate experience
- Owning end-to-end management of a candidate of searches including: formulating Candidate Profiles, developing expectations with hiring managers, working with the sourcing team to cultivate the right profile, fulfilling candidate reqs, and managing the candidate experience.
- Ability to assess candidates and evaluate their skillsets
- Ability to recognize problems through data, understand the causes of those problems, and quickly make adjustments allows continual improvement of the searches.
- Obtain Salesforce certifications as required by role upon hire
What your deliverables will look like:
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting including: candidate identification & candidate development
- Candidate assessment and evaluation
- Candidate presentation & delivery
- Candidate relationship management
- Offer negotiation & closure
- Delivering upon a monthly target of fulfilled candidate reqs
- At least 4 years of Recruiting, Sourcing experience or HR experience, preferably in-house
- Experience recruiting and managing campus and mid-level roles.
- Can deliver a positive candidate experience every time you pick up the phone.
- Responsible for all sourcing activities including cold calling, candidate development and data mining
- Knowledge of current talent acquisition systems & interested in process efficiency.
- Strong organizational skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Strong Organizational Skills & Self-starter and Entrepreneurial
- Superior written and verbal skills
- Ability to build internal and external relationships
- Utilization of ATS Systems or Salesforce.com Platform Experience is advantageous
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top