Quality Assurance Lead (Products), New York-00613 - 2016
We’re the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason— our technology-driven method combines our team’s years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it’s always now.
We’re looking for is looking for an experienced and motivated Quality Assurance Lead to join our Pack!
- Management expectations include monitoring work assignments for accurate and timely completion, validating work to ensure quality and adherence to team procedures, effectively communicating issues to others for resolution on behalf of the team, and resolving impediments for the team.
- Develop and document a test strategy based on business needs.
- Develop processes to ensure the highest level of quality assurance possible.
- Develop formal testing tactics, procedures for manual or automated testing to ensure software quality.
- Investigate procedures, workflows, and software to keep our processes up to date
- Create end-to-end test plans to ensure desired functionality works as expected, as well as test for other anomalies that may occur by working independently on assignments.
- Document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of issues, bugs, changes
- Thoroughly document testing efforts in a clear, concise manner, with the ability to effectively communicate and document issues.
- Ability to problem solve technical issues and creatively design test cases to ensure all desired functionality has been developed per specifications.
- Guide the development team through test execution and communicate project risks and test results.
- 2 – 4+ years in of progressive and relevant experience in software quality assurance or software testing
- Strong knowledge of QA processes, methodologies, and best practices.
- Ability to create comprehensive testing strategies and execute against specs and project requirements.
- Experience performing QA duties in an agile team environment with continuous integration
- Demonstrated proficiency in test plan and test case writing.
- Experience in system integration testing, regression testing, performance testing, security testing, functional testing of web applications, etc.
- Experience working in a fast fast-paced environment and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization and time management skills: detail drive, able to juggle tasks, prioritize and stay on track.
- Ability to balance and manage both QA Lead responsibilities and actual testing responsibilities when called upon
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as collaboration skills .
- Ability to apply reason and logic to problem solve and test scenarios that are not prescribed in documentation.
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com, Selenium and Agile Development a plus.
- Candidate must be local to NYC office
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top