Project Staffing Coordinator, Prague-00598-2016
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now.
We’re the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason—our technology-driven method combines our team’s years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it’s always now.
About the role.
As a rapidly growing consulting agency, we can be working on a large number of high-profile projects with demanding deadlines at any given point in time. Our workforce needs to be agile and flex with the evolving demands of our clients effectively and efficiently. The Project Staffing Scheduler will be primarily responsible for scheduling staff and facilities within the appropriate teams in order to deliver these. They will carry out the various tasks associated with this function, including amongst other things:
- Issuing and processing schedules, timesheets and other paperwork and ensuring that it is issued accurately and in a timely manner.
- Recording actual time worked for staff.
- Adhering to working time conditions and other local and national agreements in terms of staff scheduling.
- Ensuring utilisation targets are met.
- Leave, sickness and other absences are managed, approved and recorded on the system in a timely manner.
- Scheduling facilities and equipment.
- Communicating to staff any changes to their working day through various methods of communication.
- Working to ensure best use of staff resources.
- To work to advise of skills gaps in craft areas and make training recommendations.
- To maintain a good working relationship with staff, keeping them informed and ensuring transparency of scheduling decisions made.
- To support, develop and maintain the Values and Behaviours to create a culture where staff feel informed, valued and empowered to give their best.
- To ensure that confidentiality and discretion is maintained when dealing with staff and external clients and resource providers.
- Engage casual and freelance staff paying attention to staff utilisation and agreed rates and maintain an up to date contact list of suitable freelance & casual staff.To undertake special projects as defined by the Planning Team Leader, as and when required.
- Education to degree level or compensating work experience
- Good numeric, administrative and organisational skills
- Experience in scheduling staff and/or resources in a similar environment
- Ability to deliver operational requirements swiftly, whilst preparing for what may come up next.
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word.
- Excellent, articulate communications skills and the ability to influence others.
- Team player who can provide valued contributions to the team.
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variable workload
- The ability to deal with a wide range of people from both within the organization and external resource providers and suppliers with confidence, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to assimilate and interpret information and use initiative to solve complex staffing problems.
- The ability to remain calm and make objective decisions under pressure.
Does this look like your ideal next step? Please let us know as soon as possible.
Do you know someone who would be great for this role? Tell them about it then drop us a line with their name and contact details to [email protected] Also please like & share the role on your social and professional networks. You could also earn a referral bonus if we hire them!
Back to top