Project & Brand Coordinator, San Francisco
The Project Coordinator is responsible for executing a systematic, well-documented process to facilitate the workflow between Marketing strategy, creative, database marketing, and production. This position reports to the Design Director of the Marketing team of the Bluewolf brand. Processes should be created to flex and scale as the team grows in response to our highly dynamic industry. This position is a full-time in our San Francisco, CA, office.
You are integral to facilitating projects through the Design Team successfully from start to finish. Whether it’s establishing communication between teams or a remote print vendor, or keeping track of quotes and final files, your strong organizational skills are essential to the team’s ability to design premium brand marketing in a fast-paced environment. This position coordinates communication between project stakeholders, tracks internal approvals of deliverables, and routes copy and proofs.
- Collaborate with other Marketing sub-teams to maintain the master deliverables calendar that the Design team and Marketing Teams follow. Oversee project timelines, forecast incoming projects against resources, and make sure milestones are being met.
- Enforce and help support the completion of project briefs and kick-off meetings. Manage communication and relationships with cross-functional team and stakeholders. Proactively mitigate risks and issues.
- Coordinate copywriting (initiating task to Copywriter, and setting milestones based on Team Lead’s strategy, ensure delivery for integration into design deliverable).
- Act as the reminder: work with Team Leads/responsible parties to ensure timely updates/forecasts of each deliverable prior to draft reviews.
- Coordinate print production for collateral by building a vendor list, writing RFQs with Team Leads, tracking print deadlines and ensuring proper quantities needed to fulfill campaign goals, and helping coordinate deliveries. This should be planned at the initiation of projects.
- Manage spec docs.
- Follow-up on project recaps or ROI reporting to better equip designers with background info before design launches.
- Fill in to support design / brand team as needed.
- Keep all document repositories updated and logically organized for ease of use by team members. (estimates, invoices, briefs, copy docs).
- Propose and enforce organizational standards across the team to ensure that only relevant/current documents are posted and old versions are archived.
- Track design hours
Required Skills and Experience
- Eager to work on a fast-paced, energetic and creative team
- Should be familiar with and willing to learn the ins and outs of a robust project management tool.
- Must have excellent PM, communication, and organization skills.
- Understand Dropbox and can build a scalable model for organizing it.
- Must be agile in Google Drive in order to organize the Design Team collaboration files.
- Experience managing creative team projects a must
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Adobe Creative Suite + Microsoft Office skill a plus
- Must love design!
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top