Professional Development Sr. Consultant, US
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now. We’re the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason—our technology-driven method combines our team’s years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it’s always now.
About the role.
The b.Ready Team is founded on the principles of employee engagement and enablement, professional development, and the employee journey as our primary focus in all we do. We protect and embrace our culture and the exceptional expectations we have of our Pack.
Therefore, the Professional Development Consultant designs and facilitates world-class curriculum and training that enables our global Pack to be exceptional and create extraordinary customer moments. We are seeking an experienced individual with excellent facilitation skills to bring expertise and knowledge in soft skills development and to learn and teach other skill sets proprietary to Bluewolf. Most importantly, the b.Ready Professional Development Consultant will design and deliver content that sets the example of what we expect of our Pack when interacting with, presenting to, and delivering to our clients.
Additionally, the b.Ready Professional Development Consultant will identify, organize, and support other methodology and technical training required of our Pack, working with Bluewolf subject matter experts (SMEs).
● Assisting with creating curriculum for virtual and on-site settings to meet business and professional development needs
● Monitoring and supporting the maintenance of all curriculum and training materials to ensure they are relevant, current, and on-brand
● Supporting streamlining / branding of SME curriculum materials for consistency
● Utilizing a learning management system (LMS) to create professional development tracks, quizzes, schedules, attendance tracking, registration, and more
● Managing class schedules, logistics, and materials in a LMS
● Assisting with evaluating data and a metrics-driven approach to prove effectiveness of curriculum
● Assisting with coaching and providing feedback about best practices of virtual and on-site classroom facilitation with SMEs to ensure consistency in the professional development experience globally
● Working with our global partners and customizing training needs as required for Bluewolf’s global markets
● Conducting training classes for a variety of audiences and managing an effective training experience with mixed skillsets
● Helping partner with other Bluewolf resources to ensure alignment with project goals and seamless execution
● Building long-term trusted relationships internally
● Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Business, or related field
● Minimum of 5 years experience in an instructional designer role, including in-person and virtual classrooms
● Experience in curriculum development
● Familiar with administration of a LMS
● Ability to regularly status on curriculum efficacy and identify and report the need to change content accordingly
● Ability to adapt to technology of a presentaton platform and curriculum development platform
● Project management experience preferred
● Experience using Salesforce preferred
● Experience using Microsoft Office— specifically PowerPoint and Excel
● Ability to research, collect, and analyze data and convey complex information in a simple way
● Has excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills
● Has strong facilitation skills
● Is solution-oriented and always looking for a way to do things better
● Has a service attitude, always looking to take the task at hand to the next level in order to make something easier for a Pack member
● Thrives in a fast-paced environment
● Is a self starter
● Has the ability to learn quickly and think creatively
● Is willing to travel
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top