Product Manager (New York)
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that users love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy. This position reports to the Director of Products and is based in Manhattan, NY.
- Manage a product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Help define new features and execute the product roadmap by leading sessions with users to gather feedback on product enhancements and working with users.
- Define feature requirements and collaborate on visual/technical solutions with designers and development teams.
- Ensure features are delivered as expected by working with QA with testing strategies.
- Manage product delivery by working with Marketing and Account Managers to ensure new versions are released
- 1-3+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- High degree of technical acumen.
- Experience in working in the Software Development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent and concise communication, interpersonal, relationship management and organisational skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Knowledgeable in technology with an understanding or hands-on experience in software development, cloud and web technologies
- Knowledge of how to write clearly defined specifications to development teams.
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or application lifecycle management tools a plus.
- Obtain Salesforce certification upon hire, as required by role
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top