Product Manager (New York)
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that users love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy. This position reports to the Director of Products and is based in Manhattan, NY.
- Manage a product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Help define new features and execute the product roadmap by leading sessions with users to gather feedback on product enhancements and working with users.
- Define feature requirements and collaborate on visual/technical solutions with designers and development teams.
- Ensure features are delivered as expected by working with QA with testing strategies.
- Manage product delivery by working with Marketing and Account Managers to ensure new versions are released
- 1-3+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- High degree of technical acumen.
- Experience in working in the Software Development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent and concise communication, interpersonal, relationship management and organisational skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Knowledgeable in technology with an understanding or hands-on experience in software development, cloud and web technologies
- Knowledge of how to write clearly defined specifications to development teams.
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or application lifecycle management tools a plus.
- Obtain Salesforce certification upon hire, as required by role
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top