Product Account Manager, New York - 00612 - 2016
The Bluewolf Product Account Manager serves to understand the customer’s demands, plan how to meet those demands, and generate sales and adoption for the product as a result.
- Actively manage the success and retention of product customers.
- Ensure organizational adoptions and expansion of products.
- Serves as point of contact for all matters specific to products for an account.
- Works with the support team to help resolve any non-technical issues for accounts.
- Works with the Development team to deliver solutions to accounts as it relates to technical issues.
- Implements product customizations as needed by Accounts.
- Onboards new accounts, customers, users, projects teams on products.
- Guides customers with best practices and training as needed.
- Associate’s degree or 2+ years of college.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management tools (e.g., Salesforce.com) a plus.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top