PMO Salesforce Project Coaching Manager (London)
Description: The PMO Salesforce Coaching Manager has a unique blend of many talents and provides Salesforce Coaching support to our consultants to ensure they have the tools and knowledge to deliver quality on our projects. This involves understanding Salesforce and what it can do and not do as well as ensuring the project runs smoothly according to scope, timeline and budget.
- Partner with Bluewolf PMO colleagues to ensure Salesforce coaching and training strategy cohesiveness, open communication, and seamless partnerships internally and on client engagements among the other Learning Org teams (B.Ready and Sales Operations).
- In collaboration with our B.Ready team, enhance existing and create new/innovative methods and repeatable processes for curriculum development and training delivery for our delivery organization. This includes our 3T and Agile Methodologies for Salesforce projects, Risk Management for both projects and technology, Contract Quality and logistical training in our proprietary project management tools within in our Salesforce Org.
- Write and provide quality control on all written deliverables such as Manuals, Tip Sheets, Quick reference guides, training collateral, eLearning modules, etc. Including keeping documentation up to date.
- With the B.Ready Team, help manage logistics and staffing for and conducting project and Salesforce technology quality training classes for IBM/Bluewolf consultants, globally.
- Coach Engagement Managers and Project Managers in best practices for live projects as directed.
- Providing coaching / mentor support to junior team members as needed to ensure quality delivery.
- Oversee and manage internal PMO projects throughout year as assigned.
- Review and Salesforce Contracts as part of our PACE contract process.
- Participate in Salesforce Project Reviews for strong project management and technical quality.
- Expected Travel: Between 20-30%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited college/university.
- 2 Salesforce Certifications: Admin and Service Cloud
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience in Salesforce.com.
- 1-2 years experience with Marketing Services applications
- Minimum of 1 year experience writing Salesforce contracts
- Able to demonstrate meeting and classroom facilitation skills
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience running large projects (1M) in a consulting organization
- 3 years hands on Program and Project Management experience running a portfolio of large projects in an organization in a consulting organization or equivalent.
- Strong relationship management skills, including working in a fast paced environment and interacting with C-Level Executives
- A strong skills base in financial and budget management and IT governance processes.
- Proven experience using enterprise Project Management tools such as Daptiv, Microsoft Project, Smart Sheets, or equivalent.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top