PMO Director (US)
The scope of the responsibilities of a PMO Director include stewardship of Bluewolf's Delivery Methodologies and templates, Delivery Project Coaching, developing and maintaining project management guidelines, standards, procedures, activities, samples, leading practices and tools.
- Coach PMs as requested either on regular basis or adhoc.
- Manage 3T and Agile methodology templates, including template upkeep, communication, centralization, tools and use. The PMO will work with Community Leaders for best practices in the execution of these and updates to methodology.
- Oversee Internal Project Management tool to ensure data accuracy and health of our projects.
- Participate in training activities such as Community Summits, Community Calls, and Camps as requested. Adhoc role based training for Consultants of all levels throughout the year as needed/requested.
- Oversee Project Onboarding for Delivery teams
- Oversee and manage PMO projects throughout year as assigned
- Perform financial reporting/audits on projects as requested.
- Expected Travel: <10%
- Bachelors or equivalent from an accredited college/university.
- 5-10 years hands on Project Management experience.
- Experience running large projects (1M) in a consulting organization or equivalent.
- 3 years hands on Program Management experience running a portfolio of large projects in an organization in a consulting organization or equivalent.
- Experience in working with C Level executives. At least 2 certifications in Salesforce.com. One must be Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant, or equivalent.
- Proven leadership experience, including demonstrating the ability to achieve results through leading others.
- Strong relationship management skills, including working in a fast paced environment and interacting with senior management.
- A strong skills base in financial and budget management and IT governance processes.
- Proven experience using enterprise Project Management tools such as Daptiv, Microsoft Project, Smart Sheets, or equivalent.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top