PMO Delivery Coach (West)
The scope of the responsibilities of the PMO Delivery Coach include stewardship of Bluewolf's Delivery templates, project coaching, individual Project Manager coaching, developing and maintaining project management guidelines, standards, procedures, activities, samples, leading practices and tools.
- Coach PMs & EMs as requested either on regular basis or adhoc.
- Coach and advise on strategic projects or projects at risk on a regular basis or adhoc
- Manage 3T methodology and Blueprint templates, including template upkeep, communication, centralization, tools and use. The PMO will work with Community Leaders for best practices in the execution of these and updates to methodology.
- Oversee Bluetraq to ensure data accuracy and health of our projects.
- Participate in training activities such as Community Summits, Community Calls, Project Climb Classes and Camps as requested. Adhoc training for Consultants of all levels throughout the year as needed/requested.
- Ensure project quality that and follow up with project manager and project teams on NPS Delivery Project Surveys results.
- Perform financial reporting/audits on projects as requested.
- Expected Travel: <10%
- Bachelors or equivalent from an accredited college/university.
- 5-10 years hands on Project Management experience.
- Experience running large projects (1M) in a consulting organization or equivalent.
- 3 years hands on Program Management experience running a portfolio of large projects in an organization in a consulting organization or equivalent.
- Experience in working with C Level executives.
- At least 2 certifications in Salesforce.com. One must be Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant, or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Vlocity a plus
- Proven leadership experience, including demonstrating the ability to achieve results through leading others.
- Strong relationship management skills, including working in a fast paced environment and interacting with senior management.
- A strong skills base in financial and budget management and IT governance processes.
- Proven experience using enterprise Project Management tools such as Daptiv, Microsoft Project, Smart Sheets, or equivalent.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top