Pack Ready Consultant, NYC / Boston -00635-2016
The b.Ready team is founded on the principles of employee engagement and enablement, professional development, and the employee journey as our primary focus in all we do. We protect and embrace our culture and the exceptional expectations we have of our Pack.
The Pack Ready Team is privileged to provide engagement services for Bluewolf. A variety of programs are managed under this group, such as an employee engagement incentive-based gamification program, onboarding, mentorship, internal events, and career pathing.
The Pack Ready Consultant provides project management and consulting support for specific programs in the Pack Ready Team, which include the organization’s PRIME engagement program, a new Mentorship program, and Bluewolf’s Career Pathing program.
We are seeking an experienced individual with excellent project management, communication, organization, relationship-building, and collaboration skills.
- Leading operations, tracking, evaluation, and reporting on Bluewolf’s global engagement platforms and programs, including:
- Supporting the creation of new and iteration of existing engagement programs.
- Designing and iterating processes that support engagement programs.
- Leading systems support for all engagement programs.
- Coordinating operational tasks to ensure programs and events are smooth / accurate.
- Collaborating and building consensus with b.Ready team and internal partners to ensure successful, efficient, and effective programs that support creating remarkable employee experiences.
- Creating Reports and Dashboards in Salesforce that support our programs.
- Leading discovery sessions with internal partners and select Pack members to measure engagement, perception, and gaps.
- Coordinating and executing communications for programs in partnership with the Change Ready team.
- Coordinate and manage engagement program Rewards Store.
- Support the management and accuracy of the budget.
We’re looking for a Consultant who feels teamwork is critical and is a service-minded individual committed to the b.Ready team mission and focus. You’re a great fit for the b.Ready team if you have a passion for:
- Creating extraordinary Pack experiences.
- Doing the right thing.
- Going to no end to help your teammates, internal clients, and partners.
- Stepping up and helping in any situation or with any project.
- Sharing your thoughts and ideas and having your voice heard.
- Adding value in a fast-paced environment with a team that paves the road as they go.
- Bachelor’s degree related to employee relations, industrial and organizational psychology, organizational change or similar required
- 1-2 years consulting or professional experience required
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience using Salesforce preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office— specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
- Ability to research, collect, and analyze data and convey complex information in a simple way
- Excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Solution-oriented and always looking for a way to do things better
- Service attitude, always looking to take the task at hand to the next level in order to make something easier for a teammate, internal partner, or internal client
- Strong loyalty to and genuine care for the team with a passion for connecting and developing relationships with teammates, internal partners, and internal clients
- Ability to see the big picture and identify how projects or programs support the overall corporate vision
- Capable of working with minimal direction, simplifying processes, and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate consensus-building skills
- Interest in moderate travel (25-50%)
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top