Onboarding Senior Consultant, U.S -00634-2016
Team Ready is founded on the principles of employee engagement and enablement, professional development, and the employee journey as our primary focus in all we do. We protect and embrace our culture and the exceptional expectations we have of our Pack.
Bluewolf’s onboarding program, called Ascend, teaches new members what it means to be a part of our Pack (culture), how we differentiate from our competitors (proprietery methodologies), as well as what are our expectations and what it takes to succeed (position-based training).
We are looking for an individual with extensive experience building and managing an onboarding program.
- Collaborates with Team Ready team members and internal partners to ensure a highly effective and engaging onboaring program supporting all business units globally.
- Designs and facilitates global, custom, world-class curriculum and training that enables our new Pack members to effectively engage at Bluewolf— including a clear understanding of expectations and how to create extraordinary customer moments.
- Delivers content that sets the example of what we expect of our Pack when interacting with, presenting to, and delivering to our clients.
- Evaluates Ascend program processes, communications, scheduling, and content and uses feedback from new Pack members to iterate the Ascend program on a regular basis.
- Ensures all curriculum, training materials, and communications are relevant, current, and on-brand.
- Manages the evaluation of Ascend program data and has a metrics-driven approach to prove effectiveness of or gaps in program.
- Manages regular cadence of onboarding “bootcamps” called Bluewolf Ready.
- Works directly with global market partners to understand and customize training needs.
- Ensures Ascend program aligns with corporate imperatives and goals.
- Builds long-term, trusted relationships with our internal clients and partners.
Required Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Business, or related field.
- Three to five years experience in an instructional designer role or as an onboarding program support role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with administration of a Learning Management System.
Required Inter-Personal Skills:
We’re looking for an individual who feels teamwork is critical and is a service-minded individual committed to GTM’s mission and focus. You’re a great fit for the GTM team if you have a passion for:
- Creating extraordinary Pack experiences
- Project planning and execution
- Having a detailed focus
- Doing the right thing
- Going to no end to help your teammates, internal clients, and partners
- Stepping up and helping in any situation or with any project
- Working with minimal direction, simplifying processes
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Learning quickly
- Keeing a positive attitude
- Designing solutions creatively
Back to top