Onboarding Analyst (New York)
b.Ready is founded on the principles of employee engagement and enablement, professional development, and the employee journey as our primary focus in all we do. We protect and embrace our culture and the exceptional expectations we have of our Pack.
Bluewolf's onboarding program, called Ascend, teaches new members what it means to be a part of our Pack (culture), how we differentiate from our competitors (proprietary methodologies), as well as what are our expectations and what it takes to succeed (position-based training).
We are looking for an individual to support our Ascend onboarding program.
- Collaborates with b.Ready team members and internal partners to ensure a highly effective and engaging onboarding program supporting all business units globally.
- Assists with designing curriculum as needed.
- Supports subject matter experts (SMEs) of content with the planning and delivering of all curriculum for Ascend.
- Helps collect, organize, and evaluate feedback and data about the Ascend program processes, communications, scheduling, and content on a regular basis.
- Helps ensure all curriculum, training materials, and communications are relevant, current, and on-brand.
- Assists with executing ongoing onboarding events called Bluewolf Ready.
- Supports global market partners with their onboarding needs.
- Builds long-term, trusted relationships with our internal clients and partners.
Required Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Business, or related field.
- 1-2 years professional experience (in the instructional design field a plus).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Familiar with administration of a Learning Management System.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software.
- Experience using a customer relationship management (CRM) system a plus.
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
Required Inter-Personal Skills:
We're looking for a service-minded individual who feels teamwork is critical and is committed to the b.Ready team's overall mission and focus. You're a great fit for the b.Ready team if you have a passion for:
- Creating extraordinary employee experiences
- Project planning and execution
- Having a detailed focus
- Doing the right thing
- Going to no end to help your teammates, internal clients, and partners
- Stepping up and helping in any situation or with any project
- Working with minimal direction, simplifying processes
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Learning quickly
- Keeping a positive attitude
- Designing solutions creatively
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top