Marketing Services Technical Architect, Marketing Cloud (US)
Bluewolf, an IBM company, is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now. We're the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason— our technology-driven method combines our team's years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it's always now.
The Marketing Services Technical Architect is a technical subject matter expert around marketing automation systems, data, scripting, API, and integrations. He/she provides leadership to achieve specific technical objectives for implementations and managed services projects. The technical architect is responsible for leading technical requirements gathering and architecture sessions with clients and project teams. The technical architect collaborates with the solution architect on functional and technical design specifications and provides subject matter expertise to the project team and developers throughout the engagement.
- Conduct technical process reviews, design sessions, and technical UAT
- Gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations
- Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan, and execute
- Work with clients to shape technical architecture and define and scope projects to address specific needs
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal teams during sales and delivery processes
- Can write database scripts (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle database etc). Can create and read ERD to visualize relationships.
- Create a data map between source and target systems, and script data migration and data transformation.
- 4-6 years of experience in technical roles and/or consulting
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience building technical solutions for and integrations with Marketing Cloud
- Familiarity with additional marketing automation systems preferred
- Understanding of agile and waterfall development practices
- Understanding of Salesforce ecosystem, data models, and common integrations with marketing systems
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops, technical requirements gathering, and design sessions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Obtain Certifications as required by role
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top