Marketing Services Solution Architect, Marketing Cloud, U.S - 00680 - 2017
The Marketing Services Solution Architect is responsible for owning the overall design of marketing automation systems as well as recommending best practice solutions based on clients’ business needs. The solution architect maps business requirements to system/technical requirements. A solution architect understands the business and technical complexities of the project and validates the correct resources and approach for the project during the pre-sales engagement as well as during project delivery.
The Solution Architect collaborates with the technical architect on functional and technical design specifications and provides subject matter expertise to the project team throughout the engagement. The solution architect also supports practice development initiatives, training, and internal thought leadership.
- Translate business requirements/user stories into a practical, scalable solution that leverages the functionality and best practices of the chosen marketing automation system
- Lead onsite client workshops to share Bluewolf’s marketing automation framework, best practices, and case studies
- Work with clients to shape marketing automation system design and strategy and define and scope projects to address specific needs
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal teams during sales and delivery processes
- Keep up-to-date on latest industry trends and research to share with clients, drive practice development, training, and thought leadership, and develop best practices
- Demonstrated ability to distill business requirements into solution architecture and system design across marketing and sales systems
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing, technology, and/or consulting
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with and certification in Marketing Cloud, including familiarity with Journey Builder, Social Studio, and the Connector
- Familiarity with additional marketing automation systems preferred
- Understanding of Salesforce ecosystem, data models, and common integration points with marketing systems
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops, technical and functional requirements gathering, and design sessions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top