Marketing Services Director, West - 00500-2016
The Marketing Services Director is responsible for developing new business, leading marketing strategy sessions with select clients and and validating resource plans and project scope during pre-sales conversations. In addition, this role is responsible for thought leadership in marketing across the global marketing services practice.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers at clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process in the sales cycle; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. In addition, maintain key partner contacts and high-level relationships within region.
- Business Process Experience: Lead executive-level discussion around sales and marketing processes, and act as the trusted advisor during the delivery portion of the project.
- Thought Leadership: Develop thought-provoking content to engage prospects and customers in the marketing services practice.
- Director-level consulting experience or relevant management experience: 5-10 years
- Has participated in sales and business development efforts
- Has been in a client-facing implementation role
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in a related area
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Has domain experience in marketing
- Has technical knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Travel probable: 30-50%
Back to top