Marketing Services Business Analyst, Florida - 00610 - 2016
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
The Marketing Services Business Analyst provides Marketing Cloud support to a large enterprise client and will administer email and SMS programs, monitor queues, and triage issues. He/she relies on instructions from assigned project teams and pre-established guidelines in order to perform the functions of the job. The BA works under the immediate supervision of a project manager and is able to exercise independent judgment on day-to-day tasks.
- Performs Marketing Cloud administration, configuration, migration, and campaign execution activities as directed
- Provides expertise and support to client marketing team
- Collaborates with Bluewolf and customer team members to achieve stated objectives
- Achieves necessary technical certifications
- Marketing or technical background or degree program preferred
- At least 1 year of experience with Marketing Cloud
- Certification as a Marketing Cloud Email Specialist preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
Back to top