Marketing Services Agile Business Executive Program 2.0, Atlanta -00641-2016
Choosing a career path is a difficult decision. The Bluewolf Marketing Services Agile Business Executive Program is designed to give you a holistic view of working in a dynamic consulting organization. We build the next generation of digital marketing strategy and technology consultants and will teach you the skills to succeed in a collaborative, networked, customer-focused business. You will go through 3 rotations over 6 months, where you will experience different functions within our organization to help you design your career path.
Who should apply? Leaders and entrepreneurs! Driven, self- motivated, and creative individuals recently graduated from college. They must be strong communicators and quick learners who are eager to try new things. This position requires flexibility and constant problem solving.
The program spans three rotations:
- The Foundation (9 weeks) – You will gain an introduction to Bluewolf, consulting, and digital marketing and learn some of the basics of Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, and Marketing Cloud. During this rotation, you will gain four extremely valuable certifications in marketing and sales technologies.
- Internal Marketing (5 weeks) – You will complete a series of internal marketing projects to gain some hands-on experience in executing content marketing, demand generation, and data management. You will also complete some case studies to hone your marketing and consulting skills.
- Consulting (10 weeks) – You will be assigned to a consultant mentor to shadow and begin working on client projects. You will also complete consulting skills training and do some mock workshops.
After graduation, ABEs go on to be business analysts/consultants within our organization and work with major client organizations on diverse project teams.
- Learn sales and marketing platforms to earn and maintain relevant certifications
- Gain practical experience in gathering requirements, building marketing campaigns, and/or implementing software for internal teams and client organizations
- Develop technical depth in software to support sales, marketing, or customer care organizations
- Has achieved or is about to achieve a bachelor’s degree in related area
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal, networking, communication, and presentation skills
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top