Marketing Operations Associate (San Francisco)
The marketing operations associate is the backbone of Bluewolf's corporate marketing team, managing work flow of the team and performance reporting.
This is a highly visible role and the right candidate for this position is supremely organized, familiar with the basics of marketing analytics and comfortable with numbers, is willing to dive into our technologies and learn how to create reports, and has a knack for drawing actionable insights from them.
This is a full-time position in our San Francisco, CA office.
Operation: With our project management/workflow tool, Projectplace, as the technical foundation:
- Assist the campaigns team in creating detailed campaign projects, with timelines/deadlines, helps manage those timelines ultimately helping campaigns launch on time.
- Execute a systematic, well-documented but flexible process (building off of existing process) to facilitate the workflow between departments within marketing.
Analytics: With Salesforce and Eloqua as the technical foundation:
- Works closely with Sr. Director of Marketing to finalize version 2.0 of Bluewolf's integrated sales and marketing funnel and rebuild Salesforce reports/dashboards to examine new funnel
- 'Close the books' monthly on funnel performance, reporting back to the team and leadership.
- Run weekly metrics meeting, giving the team insight into their performance, helping them draw conclusions and make more informed decisions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- SUPREMELY detail-oriented
- Fluent with Excel or Google Sheets
- Loves data and able to think critically and creatively about it
- Ability to multi-task
- Calm under pressure
- Not afraid of pushing back in the interest of making deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated and loves project ownership
- Good attitude
- Salesforce experience a huge plus
- Entry level position - college graduates encouraged
- Bachelor's degree with a marketing, analytics or operations focus
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top