Marketing Manager (Sydney)
We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. We are a global consulting agency and premier partner of Salesforce that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now. We're searching for a strong Marketing Manager to join our award-winning team in Australia. This Marketing Coordinator is a temporary, full-time member of Bluewolf's Corporate Marketing Team to cover a maternity leave period from October 2017 until August 2018 with a possibility of extension.
This role is responsible for performing these key functions:
- Collaborating with clients and team members to create campaign content, strategy, and tracking results
- Managing the Business Development Representatives on following up leads and prospecting new accounts, working together with the sales team
- Working with the Global PR team and local PR agency to drive news coverage locally, position Bluewolf branding and facilitate link with internal stakeholders
- Planning and executing Field Marketing events including Salesforce World Tour, Breakfast/Lunch round table with clients and prospects
- Working with IBM and Salesforce Marketing team to leverage campaigns and create local branding presence
In order to find success in this role, you will need the following skills qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3 - 9 years of marketing experience, preferably in a consulting or business services environment
- Strong business writing skills that can be demonstrated through examples of long (whitepaper) and short (email, blog, ad, social) copy you've created
- Eloqua, basic HTML, Excel, Salesforce, LinkedIn ad management, and media buying experience preferred
Here at Bluewolf, we promote a company culture that thrives on collaboration, encourages creativity and empowers our employees to drive change. We are committed to the nurturing and development of our Pack by providing a wide variety of resources, support systems and professional development programs to fuel your success. The future is always now. Find out why your future should be with Bluewolf. Apply today to learn more!
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top