Marketing Communications Coordinator (San Francisco)
As part of the Bluewolf Corporate Marketing team, you will support a dynamic and innovative Brand Team. You will report into our Director of Marketing Communications and will provide support on PR + brand marketing efforts. You must love being tactical and creative. You must love words and design. You must have a strong interest in PR/communications not just marketing. You will learn a lot about Brand Marketing in a fast-growing technology company.
- Support Global PR team by monitoring, tracking and reporting on editorial coverage
- Follow industry news and assist with press outreach and brand strategy
- Assist in PR education and consistency, such as media briefing materials and byline copy editing
- Manage award submissions and promotion plan
- Manage Bluewolf speaking opportunities
- Be a brand evangelist, working across the company to promote consistency
- Coordinate and order brand swag
- Manage brand collateral in offices
- Support internal communication efforts
- Assist with Global Brand Campaigns, including print & digital advertising
JOB SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong project management / ability to multitask
- Action and detail-oriented
- Team player with a great attitude
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, learn on the fly
- Able to function well in fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback
- Eager to learn
- 2-4 years experience in PR/marcom role ideal.
- PR agency experience a strong plus.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top