Marketing Communications Coordinator (San Francisco)
As part of the Bluewolf Corporate Marketing team, you will support a dynamic and innovative Brand Team. You will report into our Director of Marketing Communications and will provide support on PR + brand marketing efforts. You must love being tactical and creative. You must love words and design. You must have a strong interest in PR/communications not just marketing. You will learn a lot about Brand Marketing in a fast-growing technology company.
- Support Global PR team by monitoring, tracking and reporting on editorial coverage
- Follow industry news and assist with press outreach and brand strategy
- Assist in PR education and consistency, such as media briefing materials and byline copy editing
- Manage award submissions and promotion plan
- Manage Bluewolf speaking opportunities
- Be a brand evangelist, working across the company to promote consistency
- Coordinate and order brand swag
- Manage brand collateral in offices
- Support internal communication efforts
- Assist with Global Brand Campaigns, including print & digital advertising
JOB SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong project management / ability to multitask
- Action and detail-oriented
- Team player with a great attitude
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, learn on the fly
- Able to function well in fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback
- Eager to learn
- 2-4 years experience in PR/marcom role ideal.
- PR agency experience a strong plus.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top