Marketing Automation Consultant, London -00677-2016
The Marketing Automation Consultant is a crucial asset to our rapidly expanding team—you will work directly with a diverse group of clients with varying levels of experience to understand their needs and goals and create strategies to successfully achieve those goals. You must be able to listen and absorb information quickly, while simultaneously passing on your knowledge to the client. The end result should be a plan that takes strategic theory and successfully transforms it into tactical reality using industry leading marketing technologies.
- Engage with clients to assess their current sales and marketing landscape, from lead generation to customer acquisition.
- Plan, host, and lead onsite client workshops to teach Bluewolf’s marketing automation framework, best practices, present client case studies, and answer client questions.
- Work with clients to build a strategic framework specifically for the client and/or identify tactical projects to address specific needs.
- Identify near-, mid- and long-term objectives and work with the client to formulate project plans to achieve goals.
- Scope and document business requirements and work with Bluewolf’s implementation and managed service team,
- Keep up-to-date on latest industry trends and research to share with clients and to continually optimize their marketing automation strategy.
- 5+ years of marketing and/or implementation consulting experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience with leading marketing automation systems (Eloqua and Marketo are ideal).
- Well developed presentation and meeting leadership skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented skill set with ability to distill action items from multiple information sources.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Confident and articulate in front of all levels of management and experience.
- Ability to lead interactive workshops and take high level concepts and transform them into realistic examples that clients can understand and absorb.
- Strong knowledge of demand generation strategies, campaign execution tactics and best practices, data hygiene and reporting capabilities
- Proven ability to maintain and strengthen relationships within and between teams and groups.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, motivated, resourceful and creative. Ability to absorb and use information quickly.
- Willingness to travel to client locations less than 30% of the time.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top