Managing Director, Southern Europe
Bluewolf is seeking a uniquely talented and experienced Consulting Executive who is capable of identifying, signing and overseeing the client relationship of significant engagements. Your role will be responsible for growing the Southern European Business, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
We are in search of a motivated, charismatic, consultative executive to join our Pack, it’s always now.
- The business acumen, industry credibility, market insight and knowledge to successfully sell and/or deliver a portfolio of $25- 50 million of client work annually, across a comprehensive European client portfolio.
- Very strong existing client relationships within enterprise companies.
- Strong foundations in advanced analytics, big data management, and large transformation deals.
- Expertise in one or more areas: Strategy & Transformation and Business Analytics is key to this industry segment
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills, and feel comfortable leading and influencing senior executives at Fortune 500 companies.
- Work closely with clients and team members to determine needs and develop innovative solutions.
Ideally, this person will have significant consulting experience and have operated in the consulting Industry for some time, but more important to this role is having the energy and passion to grow this exciting market for Bluewolf. The successful candidate will have managed full life-cycle projects, the ability to present in front of C-level executives, strong written communication skills, and staff development experience. It also requires strong sales and delivery skills. This person must be able to sell, solution, and implement deals and be able to competitively position Bluewolf in this market.
- Ten or more years of Business Development or Partner and Channel Management
- Minimum of five years management consulting experience
- Candidate will have likely held Senior Manager, Director, Associate Partner or a Partner level positions at a consulting services provider
- Proven sales track record and demonstrated proficiency in developing channel and client relationships.
- Excellent client interaction and relationship building skills with the ability to work both middle and executive management.
- Recommend Program Solutions from the set of Industry and Practice driven offerings
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, organization and teaming skills.
- An undergraduate degree is required, with an advanced degree desired.
- Must be a resident of one of thåe following regions: France, Spain, Italy, Portugal
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top