Industry Solution Engineer, Financial Services
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
The Go To Market Industry Solution Team is a team of industry subject matter experts and thought leaders with the opportunity to build leading-edge Salesforce Solutions. This team works on innovative industry specific solution, provides thought leadership, market insight and sales support to our selling and marketing organizations. We work as an innovation garage to craft and build key go to market assets, accelerators and solutions.
- In-depth understanding of one of the financial service industry, including knowledge of wealth management, retail banking, P&C insurance, financial markets, investment banking and regulatory environments.
- Good working knowledge of financial regulatory and compliance environments is highly regarded.
- Solution Presentation and Demo skills to C-levels Executives
- Solid solutioning background with Salesforce and various technology platforms
- Solid industry background & industry specific knowledge
- Strong understanding of Salesforce's business values
- Work with different teams, including Sales, Marketing, and Delivery Teams
- Domain knowledge in CRM subject areas and data management
- Lead in creation of sales and marketing materials and inputs into white papers
- Agile development methods and practices
- Trusted advisor to the customers and sales team
- Stay current of new Salesforce features and functionality to provide recommendations for process improvements and integration
- Obtain Salesforce certifications as required by role upon hire
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or equivalent preferred
- Hands-on and have more than 5 years of proven experience in Salesforce experience
- Obtain Salesforce certification upon hire, as required by role
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top