Inbound Sales Development Representative (San Francisco)
The Inbound Sales Development Representative plays a critical role in Bluewolf's overall revenue engine. Inbound SDRs are the first point of contact for all inbound leads generated by the marketing team. By rapidly responding over email and phone, the Inbound SDR qualifies potential customers before connecting them with a Bluewolf Client Advisor. This position also strategically builds and reaches out to target lists for events, webcasts, and other marketing campaigns. The Inbound SDR is an expert on Bluewolf's campaigns, services, and buyer personas.
This position offers a unique opportunity to build tangible skills that touch all areas of the business world: sales, marketing, and customer success. Inbound SDRs are measured on their weekly activity volume and ability to book meetings that convert into qualified sales opportunities. Top performers can expect a rapid and predictable promotion path into Bluewolf's sales organization.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to manage time efficiently
- Willingness to learn Salesforce platform
- Interest in the technology consulting industry
- Competitive mindset and eagerness to win
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Customer-facing experience a plus
- Obtain Salesforce certification upon hire
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top