IBM Alliance Manager, US-00642-2016
“Partner Matchmaker”: Responsible for developing key IBM relationships in region and navigating the IBM channel to source and accelerate sales cycles. Be the main point of contact and face of Bluewolf in region with IBM.
“Build Mindshare”: Develop a plan to keep Bluewolf top-of-mind. This includes IBM communications, designing and executing sales “plays”, presenting on IBM team calls, running events, and engaging in account mapping sessions.
“Uncover Channel Opportunities”: Build and uncover Salesforce.com services pipeline from IBM accounts as a result of regional activities, account mapping, and whitespace initiatives. Forecast and track revenue from IBM in region.
“Go-To-Market”: Execute on global IBM GTM strategy, and create regional versions.
“Partner Value Score”: Responsible for key success metrics in region, including: salesforce.com ACV, certifications, customer success stories, and more.
Become an expert on Bluewolf, the competition, and the markets in which we compete.
Identify new potential partnership opportunities within IBM.
- 4 year degree in business administration, management, marketing, or related field.
- Proven years work experience in a partner management, sales, or marketing related role in the tech or consulting sector.
- Experience working with enterprise cloud technology providers and using Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders.
- Solid understanding of marketing programs, events, and promotions.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous work experience at IBM a plus
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top