Human Resources Coordinator, New York -00640-2016
The human resource coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource processes. This role administers employee benefits and acts as liaison between employees and insurance providers. The coordinator will also be responsible for onboarding all new hires. This role provides administrative support to the HR function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
- Administers employee benefits, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Collects and manages new hire onboarding paperwork.
- Act as a liaison with Payroll and Benefits, in order to manage and resolve day to day employee issues or redirect to appropriate contacts.
- Assists with processing of new hires and terminations.
- Process change requests for all data changes, hires, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Reconciles benefits statements & generates monthly invoice reports.
- Assist with crafting and sending out HR communications.
- Assists with ad hoc HR projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with HRIS systems and software preferred but not necessary
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle extremely confidential information, act with integrity and use discretion
- Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
- Ability to quickly and accurately answer employee questions
- Ability and willingness to take on the administrative duties, heavy work flow processing
- “Customer service” minded professional
- Exceptional communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Self Starter, able to work independently and seek out answers/resources on own
Back to top