Global Delivery Lead, Salesforce Commerce Practice (US)
Global Delivery Lead, Salesforce Commerce Practice enables organizations to deliver exceptional shopper personalization and end-to-end frictionless commerce through best-in-class consulting services execution.
This role leads Bluewolf's global Commerce Go-to-Market delivery team. The person in this role is responsible for managing all delivery SME's in the practice internally while maintaining client relationships externally. He or she will drive quality delivery though leadership and innovation across every Commerce project at Bluewolf.
- Act as key executive representative under the global Commerce GTM Leader
- Own global Commerce bookings number as well as Commerce billable utilization goals
- Maintain regular contact with customer leaders and sponsors to ensure quality of services and increasing delivery of business value. Ensure client satisfaction.
- Global responsibility for Commerce that includes delivery enablement, client facing delivery execution, and delivery planning against pipeline growth
- Build, develop, mentor and manage a high-performing team with a strong focus on customer engagement in a thriving, growing industry
- Collaborate with sales to drive ongoing development of new clients
- Work with customers in ongoing partnerships to develop and articulate business-outcome roadmaps that result in ongoing improvement roadmaps
- Lead business development efforts from the delivery perspective
- Work internally with teams and externally with clients to develop and maintain a backlog of work to support long-term partnerships and renewals of annual service agreements
- Monitor and manage to key performance indicators for delivery, revenue and margin
- Monitor staff utilization and maintain acceptable levels
- Collaborate internally to ensure alignment of and achievement of business goals
- Holds a bachelor's degree in area(s) related to business and/or technology
- Proven background with leading Commerce platforms: Demandware, SAP Hybris, IBM Websphere, Oracle, Sitecore
- Engagement manager / delivery background in core commerce platform
- Ability to commit to up to 50% travel
- High level of initiative and energy with demonstrated ability to generate results
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for cohesive and transparent communications with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong background with Salesforce CRM
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving with strong analytical skills, and impeccable business judgment and decision making abilities
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top