Financial Analyst, Los Angeles
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
The Methodology team’s mission is to optimize and deliver industry leading processes and tools to deliver Bluewolf’s products and services. The team is responsible for strategy, innovation and design of the foundational methodology including Align, Design, Deliver and Realize.
- Work on high profile internal and external projects and manage enterprise clients
- Regularly interact with the Strategy & Innovation Steering Committee
- Responsible for managing projects end‐end, developing and presenting client deliverables and working with project team members to prove measurable business outcomes
- Work closely with prospective and current customers to identify, prioritize and quantify desired business outcomes (metrics) that illustrate the financial impact of a technology investment
- Build ROI/TCO models to quantify the impact of technology solutions
- Provide expertise on business impact throughout the sales cycle, including account planning
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast‐paced, entrepreneurial environment with a background in consulting and analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
- 3‐5 years consulting experience with a track record of taking ownership and driving financial results
- Excellent quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong problem solver including ability to develop hypothesis, collect and analyze data, develop recommendations and prove return on investment through developing financial models
- Team player yet self‐starter
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial driven environment
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top