Field Alliance Manager, Atlanta-00643-2016
“Partner Matchmaker”: Responsible for developing key partner relationships in region by setting up regular meetings, events, and activities between Bluewolf and partners (i.e. QBRs, 5×5 calls, partner days, rep/rep meet-ups, etc.). Be the single point of contact and face of Bluewolf in region with partners.
“Build Mindshare”: Develop a regional plan to keep Bluewolf top-of-mind. This includes partner communications, designing and executing sales “plays”, presenting on partner team calls, and engaging in account mapping sessions.
“Uncover Channel Opportunities”: Build and uncover sourced pipeline from partners as a result of regional activities, account mapping, and whitespace initiatives. Forecast and track revenue from partners in region.
“Go-To-Market”: Execute on global partner GTM strategy, and create a regional version.
“Partner Value Score”: Responsible for key partner success metrics in region, including: ACV, certifications, customer success stories, and more.
‘Sponsorship”: Create sponsorship opportunities in region by developing joint events and initiatives with partners.
Become an expert on Bluewolf, the competition, and the markets in which we compete.
Identify new potential partnership opportunities.
- 4 year degree in business administration, management, marketing, or related field.
- Proven years work experience in a partner management, sales, or marketing related role in the tech or consulting sector.
- Experience working with enterprise cloud technology providers and using Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders.
- Solid understanding of marketing programs, events, and promotions.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top