Enterprise Architect (US)
We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. We help organizations come up with simple solutions to their customer experience problems through customization across the entire Salesforce platform. We're now seeking a visionary Enterprise Architect to join our Pack. At Bluewolf, Enterprise Architects work with internal and external stakeholders to build a holistic view of an organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology asset and they employ their expertise in way that ensures that the business and IT strategy are in alignment.
The key responsibilities for this Enterprise Architect role include:
- Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of technology within the enterprise
- Work with solution and technical architect(s) to provide a consensus based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing client needs
- Management of risk related to client information and technology assets through appropriate standards and security policies
- Creation and delivery of all solution related documentation adhering to best practices and standards
- Participate and assist Client Advisers and Engagement Managers, when requested and available, with Sales Cycle activities
Skills and knowledge you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 6-10 years of consulting experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, systems engineering and data modeling
- Knowledge of governance implementation, operations and business modeling
- Deep understanding or business processes, process documentation and process improvement
- Project and program management planning and organizational skills
- Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills - servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
The goal of the Enterprise Architect is to deliver an architecture that supports a client's business needs by providing an efficient and secure IT environment. We are a collaborative Pack, we are an innovative Pack and we are an empowering Pack that is committed to nurturing your professional development by providing a wide variety of resources to fuel your success. If you're an agile leader looking for your next adventure, apply today!
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top