Engagement Manager-Financial Services, Enterprise (Denver)
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
The Engagement Manager is responsible for managing strategic engagements including the projects and people responsible for fulfilling delivery. This individual is responsible for leading executive whiteboard/strategy sessions around sales, marketing, and customer support. The Engagement Manager is also responsible for validating resource plans and project scope.
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products
- Client Management: Manage expectations and day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors; manage project quality and risk
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Business Process Experience: Lead Executive-Level discussion around sales, marketing, and customer care processes.
- Director-level consulting experience or relevant management experience: 5-10 years
- Participated in Sales and Business Development Efforts
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in a related area
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Has domain experience in sales, sales operations, or customer support
- Has working knowledge of CRM or Marketing Automation applications such as Salesforce.com, Radian6, Marketo, Eloqua
- Travel probable: 30-50%
- Strong domain expertise (5+ years experience) in Financial Services. Specific experience in retirement plan (410(k)) providers a plus.
- Knowledge of common sales, service, technical, and marketing related business processes within Financial Services.
- Knowledge of common systems and applications in the Financial Services industry
- Experience working on multiple Salesforce CRM or other similar CRM projects concurrently
- Exposure to or experience with Salesforce CRM
- Extensive experience translating business needs and outcomes into functional solutions and CRM strategies that a team can execute upon.
- Salesforce Certification(s) preferred
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top