Engagement Manager, Strategic (West)
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
The Engagement Manager services as the trusted adviser to the clients in their portfolio providing guidance sales and services teams across a customer landscape. The Engagement Manager is responsible for providing sales support and managing strategic engagements, including the projects and people responsible for fulfilling delivery. This individual is responsible for guiding professional service implementation approach and validating resource plans and project scope, as well as leading executive whiteboard/strategy sessions around sales, marketing, and customer support. The most successful Engagement Managers have a board range of consulting, delivery, and pre-sales experience with deep functional or industry knowledge.
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products
- Client Management: Manage expectations and day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors; manage project quality and risk
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies; develop detailed resource plans for projects/programs
- Business Process Experience: Lead Executive-Level discussion around sales, marketing, and customer care processes.
- Director-level consulting experience or relevant management experience: 5-10 years
- 2 years of working for a top tier consulting firm developing business strategies for clients or equivalent experience
- Participated in Sales and Business Development Efforts including Proposal Development
- In depth experience working with businesses in at least one industry
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in a related area
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Has domain experience in sales, sales operations, or customer support
- Has working knowledge of CRM or Marketing Automation applications such as Salesforce.com, Radian6, Marketo, Eloqua
- Travel probable: 40-60%
- Obtain Salesforce certification upon hire
- 5 years experience in Salesforce technology
- 8 years of general consulting or equivalent business experience
- 3 years experience driving sales of strategy engagements
- In-depth experience working with businesses in at least 3 industries
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top