Engagement Manager, Marketing Services (Paris)
The Marketing Services Engagement Manager is responsible for managing strategic engagements including the projects and people responsible for fulfilling delivery. This individual is responsible for leading executive whiteboard/strategy sessions around sales, marketing, and customer support. The Engagement Manager is also responsible for validating resource plans and project scope. This role will be highly focused on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products
- Client Management: Manage expectations and day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors; manage marketing automation project quality and risk
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Business Process Experience: Lead Executive-Level discussion around sales, marketing, and customer care processes.
- Director-level consulting experience or relevant management experience: 5-10 years
- Participated in Sales and Business Development Efforts
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in a related area, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Has domain experience in sales, sales operations, or customer support
- Has working knowledge of Marketing Automation applications such as Marketo or Eloqua, and extensive Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a distinct advantage
- Travel probable: 30-50%
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top