Engagement Manager, Enterprise (Mid-Atlantic)
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
The Engagement Manager is responsible for managing strategic engagements including the projects and people responsible for fulfilling delivery. This individual is responsible for leading executive whiteboard/strategy sessions around sales, marketing, and customer support. The Engagement Manager is also responsible for validating resource plans and project scope.
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products
- Client Management: Manage expectations and day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors; manage project quality and risk
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Business Process Experience: Lead Executive-Level discussion around sales, marketing, and customer care processes.
- Director-level consulting experience or relevant management experience: 5-10 years
- Participated in Sales and Business Development Efforts
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in a related area
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Has domain experience in sales, sales operations, or customer support
- Has working knowledge of CRM or Marketing Automation applications such as Salesforce.com, Radian6, Marketo, Eloqua
- Travel probable: 30-50%
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top