Engagement Manager, Commercial (Chicago)
The CBU Engagement Manager is responsible for leading executive whiteboard/strategy sessions around sales, marketing, and customer support. The Engagement Manager is also responsible for validating resource plans and project scope. The Engagement Manager will work in lockstep with the Bluewolf Client Advisor/Account Executive once a prospect is qualified all the way through closing the opportunity and ensuring delivery success.
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
We are in search of a motivated, consultative Engagement Manager to join our Pack, it's always now.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; Understand and interpret customer requirements and be able position Bluewolf to client
- Client Management: Maintaining relationships with potential new and existing clients
- Pre-sales support:Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. Support the proposal process with the scope of work, technical requirements and estimation Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
- Business Process Experience: Lead Executive-Level discussion around sales, marketing, and customer care processes.
- Business Development Experience including supporting the Sales Director and Sales Executives to achieve targets
- Maintaining relationships with potential new and existing clients
- Understand and interpret customer requirements and be able position salesforce.com as a potential solution to business need
- Ability to configure salesforce.com and other relevant technologies in order to be able to build and present demo applications and proof of concepts
- Knowledge of integrating salesforce.com with existing business hardware, software, network(s) and security stack
- Maintain and continue to develop the expertise necessary to be effective in the position including technical, industry and customer relevant knowledge
- Director-level consulting experience or relevant management experience: 5-10 years
- Participated in Sales and Business Development Efforts
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in a related area
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Has domain experience in sales, sales operations, or customer support
- Has working knowledge of CRM or Marketing Automation applications such as Salesforce.com, Radian6, Marketo, Eloqua
- Travel probable: 30%
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top