EBU Client Advisor
Are you a consultative Client Advisor with experience in implementing cloud solutions? Our Enterprise Client Advisors are not just sales reps, they become trusted advisers of our clients. This role is ideal for a seasoned services sales executive with in-depth understanding of sales effectiveness to sales operations or a person with consulting or consultative sales background. We seek candidates who have implementation experience - our clients see us as their experts as they navigate through the cloud.
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
We are in search of a motivated, charismatic, consultative Client Advisor to join our Pack, it’s always now.
• 7 Years selling experience with Enterprise Software/Services environment
• Accustomed to Carrying an annual quota
• Proven record of closing seven-figure transactions
• Record of selling with both business & IT organizations
• Experience with Channel Management
• Critical Reasoning & Problem Solving
• Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills
• Willingness to Travel up to 50%
• Experience with Salesforce as a user or in the Salesforce ecosystem a plus
• Cloud Technology Evangelist
• Sell Innovative solutions to new and existing accounts
• Produce strategic account plan and manage to it
• Lead executive solution sessions with clear understanding of client pain points.
• Manage relevant partner relationships in ecosystem
• Manage your book of business through accurate forecasting and communication with colleagues and leadership
• Execute relevant contractual agreements in complex procurement environments.
Back to top