Director of Brand (San Francisco)
In this hands-on leadership role on the Bluewolf Corporate Marketing team, you will work to strengthen market credibility + visibility globally of Bluewolf as a best-in-class CX & Salesforce consulting agency.
You are a natural leader and big thinker who isn't afraid to execute.You are inspired by good design and bold marketing programs. You love brainstorms as much as you love strategy plans. You enjoy taking complex ideas and making them accessible.
The Director of Brand is accountable for the visual design and go-to-market strategy and messaging for Bluewolf, and must excel in both creative and writing disciplines. Success in this role means Bluewolf is top of mind for any company, globally, looking for a Salesforce consulting partner and that, visually, we stand out in a sea of sameness. This position reports directly to the Global CMO and manages a team of direct reports.
- Own the overall brand strategy, management and execution for the Bluewolf, understanding areas for the brand to evolve into
- Manage an integrated and consistent brand look-and-feel across all channels and regions, being able to build scalable solutions to grow creative teams in new markets
- Translate Bluewolf's marketing objectives into creative strategies, design and execution plans that support corporate goals
- Lead on brand growth in international markets, with an eye on relevant messaging but a consistent brand experience
- Embrace the principles of a customer-focused organization in developing and executing creative strategy
- Be a master of storytelling, to take complex services and make them accessible across personas, industries and presented in a digestible format (video etc.)
- Provide leadership and effectively manage a team including a Design Director & Director of MarCom + be able to quickly enlist external agencies
- Be a steward of the brand, and understand how to motivate a global organization to stay on message + represent the brand
- Manage yearly strategic vision and budget for team
- Work with a cross-functional team including Product Marketing, Global Campaigns, Field Marketing, and Talent Acquisition to ensure brand experience and programs are successful and on brand
Must Have Qualifications:
- Background in CX, design, PR or Brand Management
- 8+ years of relevant experience, with a plus in a creative B2B role, and mandatory experience managing a team
- Excellent verbal communication
- You can see the big picture but are also incredibly detail-oriented
- Ability to creatively tell stories, not just fall back on corporate jargon
- Demonstrated ability to thrive on fast-paced team
- Experience with high growth companies preferred
- Be a true leader with passion that shines through
No relocation – candidate must live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top